“Would you like to marry me, if you like I can buy a ring”
We’re proud to now offer weddings, civil partnerships, civil services and vow renewals at Salford Lads Club.
It’s one of the city’s most iconic buildings and unique wedding venues, steeped in heritage, local history and music folklore. It’s perfect, whether you’re locals, fans of The Smiths and Morrissey, former members or anyone looking for that completely unique and different venue for their special day.
We have 4 very different rooms available to hire in our iconic building, here in the heart of Salford.
- The Band Room can accommodate up to 20 guests
- The Smiths Room can accommodate up to 40 guests
- The Senior Games Room can accommodate up to 80 guests
- The Concert Hall can accommodate up to 150 guests
- There’s also a range of food and drink options available, from drinks and canapes to informal bowl food.
Prices start from £1250. But different price structures and options are available and we can tailor a package to suit your vision for the big day.
We’re working in partnership with Salford Community Leisure who will manage and deliver all weddings on behalf of the club. The team can help plan your special day, link with local suppliers and bring great experience of organising weddings in the city, to you help plan your wedding and give you that special day you’ve dreamed of.